These are some items that I love to treat myself with without feeling guilty!
- Righteously Raw Chocolate Bars. These beauties are the real deal. This is how chocolate is supposed to taste. All of the bars are organic, vegan, gluten free, soy free, with no refined sugar and they taste like the ultimate indulgence.
- Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk. This is a great low calorie, nonfat replacement for milk. I love it in my coffee, smoothies, and cereal.
- Vega One (All in One Nutritional Shake). This is a great plant based protein powder. It's filled with vitamins and minerals but it just tastes like delicious chocolate! This makes great smoothies, but you can also bake with it, or make great homemade ice creams.
- Maranatha Raw Pecan Butter. Be careful--this stuff is addictive!
- Marys Gone Crackers. These are a great low cal, gluten free crackers that are very crunchy and flavorful.
- Ezekiel sprouted grain tortillas. You can find these in refrigerated or frozen bread section at Whole Foods and Central Market. There is an incredible mixture of sprouted ancient grains that are essential for a healthy diet. They are a great size for sandwiches.
- Frozen Banana bites. Cut up a ripe banana into bite site pieces and place in the freezer. When you need something sweet take out a few bites and top with your choice of nut butter and a bit of coconut oil. It will definitely satisfy a sweet tooth!
- Purely Elizabeth Granola. This ancient grain, gluten free granola has excellent ingredients and tastes so delicious! I like to use it as a topping for my homemade coconut milk ice cream. Trust me, it's heavenly.
- Cayenne Roasted Almonds. I find these in the bulk section at Central Market. If you like a spicy, salty, crunchy, healthy snack--these are for you!
- Beets Chocolate Cheesecake. Beets Cafe is a great raw food restaurant. I have several favorites but the desserts are crazy delicious. There are lots of other great dishes on the menu-check it out.