My belief is that the body is meant to work as one unit. I prefer to train the body in a manner that will perfect functional movement. Instead of concentrating on building perfect individual muscles, I want to see perfect proportion, perfect balance, perfect coordination and as a side effect, really good looking bodies!
I will help you achieve your fitness goals without the use of traditional weight machines. The functional training methods that I employ include body weight exercise, medicine balls, resistance bands, kettlebells, and heavy ropes.
Get ready to work hard and play hard!
- Group Fitness Instructor at Westwood Country Club 3 years
- Personal Trainer at Westwood Country Club 3 years
- Head Coach for Shady Hollow Stingrays 2 years
- Assistant Coach at Shady Hollow 4 years
- Assistant Coach at West Austin Athletic Club 2 years
- Assistant Coach at Lost Creek Country Club 1 year
- Coach at Westwood Country Club 3 years
- Masters Swim Instructor at Westwood Country Club 3 years
- ACE certified
- International Youth Fitness Specialist certified
- First Aid certified
- CPR certified
- USA Swimming Coach certified
- A&M University class of 2007, Kinesiology Major